Monday, July 15, 2013

Topknot and Tee's

Richard and I celebrated three years of marriage last week so yesterday we had a fun day out shopping at the Flea Market and Starbucks. We took little man along because we absolutely love hanging out with him! This outfit is a go-to for me. It combines two of my favorite things, T-shirt and a Maxi. It is comfy and perfect for chasing a toddler around and all those dirty hand prints that magically appear all over me by the end of the day. I can't stop wearing my hair in a topknot! It is so easy and I pretty much sleep in it for a few days before I HAVE to wash my hair. This Dolce and Gabbana bag is one that I found while thrifting for ten bucks! It is big enough to double as a diaper bag which is important to me because because lately I have been really into carrying purses that serve both purposes to cut down on the load I have to carry already. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Tee: Target 
Maxi: Thrifted
Necklace: Versona
Sunglasses: Target
Bag: Dolce and Gabbana {Thrifted}

1 comment:

  1. Love this look so much!!! That necklace needs to be mine!! Following you on google. I'd love it it you came and followed me on GFC snd Bloglovin ;)


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete